From:
Nicole Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 09:47:56 -0500
I have a couple of questions today (it's always somthin', isn't it?).

First, on the topic of colors, I have a little sable girl, Silly, with
only one white foot (front right).  Does that make her a half-mitt?

Second, my other sweetheart, Daisy Dooks with her lick, lick, CHOMP, is
ITCHY!  And somehow, only when I am fast asleep, she gets this way.  I
keep my girls' house in my bedroom and at night I feel like I can hardly
get any sleep!  Daisy is constantly waking up to itch.  She mostly itches
her ears and her head and, it seems, only at night.  During the days I am
home from work it never seems to happen.  I have checked her for fleas
and ear mites to no avail.  And I would think that they would both have
it if one did.  I know ferts are pretty itchy animals to begin with, but
this seems a little too much.  Any other ideas as to what I should do or
check out?  If its not the famous lick, lick, lick, CHOMP, it's her
itchiness!!!!  But ya know what?  I love her anyway.  Just looking to
make her more perfect!

Nicole, Silly Girl and Daisy Dooks