From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 07:16:49 -0400
I have been wanting to make one for my two and had given up on it until I
read Valerie's post.  What in the world was used and how the heck was it
made!!!  I thought and thought about different ways to possibly make one,
but was afraid of using something potentially unsafe.  If anyone on the
FML who knows how to make one can email me I would REALLY appreciate it!
(so would my two kids!)

I have to say I agree with not boarding pets at the vets, My son's 4
month old cocker spaniel was boarded at our vets and they accidentally
gave him the insulin prescribed for a full grown rotweiler!  He was ok
fortunately,but I always wonder "what if?"... I'd rather spend my
vacation at home than to leave and worry constantly about my furry
kids... I think if I do have to leave the ferrets and my uncle can't keep
them for me (the only person I would trust completely) I would post to
the FML to get advice from other owners in my area...