Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 00:07:00 -0700
Dear Sandee,

Please watch for my little Macker; she just left us today.  I'm worried
because she's a little shy around other fuzzies at first, and she doesn't
know anyone up there.

She's the sweetest little girl ever, though; she was always momma's
little cuddlebug.  She loves raisins but her favourite treat is cat food.
If you know any cats up at the Bridge, could you see if they could share
with her?

She's very adventurous and loves to climb and she's tried flying although
that didn't work out too well down here.  I told her all about the Otter
Slide and tube races.  I know she'll be happy there but could you please
show her around and help her find some friends?

Tell her momma and daddy love her very much and can't wait to see her
again.

Thank you Sandee

love,
Elena and Pattertwig and Pixie and Casper