From:
Faith McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 03:27:49 EDT
Nope, not the only crazy one!

Our dog Baloo fell in love with this little stuffed lion.  Unfortunately,
when we got Karma (a VERY rambunctious puppy at the time) she tore it to
shreds.  I will never forget the crying noises he made.

So I did my absolute best to patch it up and sew it back together (more
hours than I care to count)...but he hasn't wanted anything to do with
it since.  It's just not the same for him, I guess.

He's found another love since then though, so don't lose hope!

Faith and the Funtastical Five
Mischief, Dakota, Willow, Tundra & Chicklet
and dogs Baloo & Karma