From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 08:22:39 -0400
Todd, please don't take flirting/dating hints from ghost.  I don't think
you'll do well if you do...

Anyone have an alternate method of scruffing?  I have one that I just
can't get ahold of.  Not much loose fur (she's buff and sexy!) so she
slipps a lot during ear cleaning/nail trimming.  It's a good thing that
I do it over the bed where she'lll have a nice cush landing!  PLEASE let
me know how I can get these things done (preferably one person methods if
you know of any!) I need a better way to get things done for both of our
sake!

"you can't have it IT'S MINE!"  That phrase in "ferret" must mean, " We
can play with it, smell it up, drag it into our new hidey hole and keep
it forever!" I bought a new meditation cushion and got it in the mail
yesterday.  As soon as I had it upstairs in my room it was attacked by
the two thieves and taken accross the room where they attempted to stuff
it under the dresser -too big though!  Yeah!  I win, this time, I'm sure
they're still working on a plan...

Yvonne: If you get any good suggestions pass them on to me.  I've just
sarted making hammies and sleep sacks.  BTW- found this GREAT fabric
called velux, like velour but more sturdy, doesn't shed or pull and is so
soft!  I don't think they have it at the fabric store, but I bought a
martha stewart blanket and it will probably make at least 8 hammies (big
ones too!)ANYWAY I have an update for all those that remember my quandry
about significant other not being as enthused about the fuzzies.  I made
two big hammies that they can both fit in and put them in last night.
When he came home from work he HAD to find the camera to take a picture
of them because they were both curled up on top of one and all you could
see was the top ones body and the two heads.  Looked like siamese twins
or one of those two headed monsters!  Quite cute!I'm usually getting crap
for taking so many pictures of them and here he is searching for the
camera!  made my night!  (also I bought an eyelet maker for making
hammies and LOVE IT!  now I just have to find something I like to hang
them by.  I've been using 1/4 inch ribon and tying it, but want a better
way.  BTW has anyone thought of recycling hooks for old hammies.  I
thought if people would mail me their old hooks I would make hammies to
donate to shelters out of recycled fabric that I have.  Be a great way
to recycle and help out a shelter!  Email me if you're interested!

ONE MORE THING!  anyone thing that they could help transport a ferret or
two from chicago to Indianapolis?  I wouldn't mind taking one or two
(still need to get ahold of them) but after my accident friday I'm not
eager to drive too far... once again, email me!

Have a great day and my condolances go to all those with sick or sainted
fuzzies!