Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:46:34 EDT
Remember the silver mitt that was just given up to the shelter that is
about 4 years old that is such a big sweetie?  So many of you E-mailed me
wishing you could take him home.  There he is!!!!!!!!!!!

Lookie lookie!  His name is Fizbin!  This is the one that just lay in my
arms.  I wish so badly I could take him home.

All New pictures are up, and very nicely done Patty.  Get a ferret fix.
Go to www.GCFA and take a look.

Remember the rescued ferret from a fur farm?  Tinkerbell is up for
adoption-if you are good with rescues like this.  Look at THIS pretty
silver mitt!!!!!!!  She has that flat ferret show face, with the bigger,
and strong body of a whole female.  She was just spayed.  These guys are
so cute.  You have to peek.  www.GCFA.com

Check out Osiris and Isis.  Two females Mini-Me would devour.  They are
gorgeous.  And they need a forever home.  They have been here some time,
and I do not know why.  I have held them, and they are gentle and
playful.

It would be very difficult to find time once I finish this message to
write for the next week or so.  So forgive me for making sure you all see
these pictures now.  Might want to bring a carrier when you come and
volunteer.

I will be there on Friday.  I have a large ferret pouch already packed in
the car so I can carry Fizbin around with me and kiss his poor, lonely,
pretty face.  But I will shed tears of joy if someone comes to take him
home.

Happiest, long, and safe weekend.  Love to every single one of you.  No
exceptions.

Lisette