Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:07:34 EDT
Hi everyone.  It's been a while since I have posted.  I have a new
fuzzy(well, not so new anymore), his name is Frankie.  He is named
in memory of my be- loved cat Frank, who passed away the day after
Thanksgiving.  I got Frankie from a pet store Feb. 28th.  I picked him
up and held him to my face, and the first thing he did was give me
kisses.  He was so very tiny and he wobbled when he walked.  After his
two week quarantine I introduced him to the others.  Bart loved him right
off the bat.  He liked to "mother" Frankie.  However, Boomer was a
differ- ent story.  He would roll Frankie over, get him by the throat,
and basically try to choke him to death!  I read someone's post about
using Ferretone on the back of the neck.  This worked great, until all
the Ferretone had been licked off.  Tinker also liked to do the "death
hold", but she wasn't quite so persist- ant.  So, Frankie's visits were
limited until he got big enough to wrestle with all of them, and wrestle
he does!  They all get along great now, and they all sleep together
(Frankie was in his own cage until about two months of age).

Now, for the bad news.  I think Bart may have adrenal disease.  I am
waiting on the results of bloodwork that was sent off this morning.  In
the meantime, I have been searching for any information I could get my
hands on.  One of my concerns is finding the right vet, if need be, to
do the surgery.  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

To all the people who have sick or lost babies I will keep you in my
thoughts and prayers as well.

Charissa, and the gang, Bart(Bartlie Fartlie), Boomer
(Boom Boom), Tinker(Tinker Winker), and Frankie
(Frankie Frank)!!   :)