From:
Minta Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:48:14 -0700
Since I have been able to actually get posts accepted by the FML (they
had been denied for 6 or so months), I just wanted to post about my two
ferrets, Linus and Ralph, and their new baby sister, Audrey.  She is now
15 months old and has for the past 3 months really been into the ferrets.
They used to scare her, especially when they "played" -- Ralph loves to
jump on ankles, but imagine if you are only 2 feet tall, he really jumps
on your knees etc.  Lately they have been living in the living room,
being there is only two of them now, and she comes and wants them out to
play, and she follows them around, they all love to hang out in her room,
Audrey because she has a "captive" ferret audience, and the ferrets
because they are constantly rooting for pacifiers.  Anyway I was worried
about the fact they wouldn't get as much attention, and they didn't for
about 8 or so months.  But it's worth it for now, as she is learning to
accept and enjoy all sorts of variations of pets.  We do still need to
work on the small yappy dog.  They still scare her to tears:)

Minta, Audrey and the ferrets

[Moderator's note: Minta's posts weren't denied due to content -- I
suspect they were sent in a format which the server didn't like and
got bounced back without my knowledge.  BIG]