From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 06:50:29 -0700
>Take some time this weekend to relax, cuddle, and play with your
>ferrets, in memory of all those who are no longer with us.
>
>   Hugs to all. tle
>   Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
>   Ferret Family Services<<<<

this struck a chord with me...and i was just commenting on something
similar a few days ago...

i miss playing with my ferrets...

 ...as i sit here typing with my back to them...listening to their play
noises...litter rattling as one goes potty...whatever...ferrety noises...

it seems we sometimes get too busy...to wrapped up in "life"... and
trying to make ends meet ...and missing what is in the middle of all
that...

sometimes it is friends or loved ones who get shoved aside...but more
often..it is the critters...

take this time to go play with them...re-new what once was...before it
got lost in the day to day shuffle...

i envy those who are/were aware enough to have never let this happen...

love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [17]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Think about it!