From:
Lynn McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 21:43:39 -0700
Hello.  My sweet Lucy today had a massive liver tumor removed, literally
bigger than her head.  She also had a right adrenalectomy and two
pancreatic nodes and some surrounding tissue removed.  Please hold her in
your prayers as this was major, major surgery.  Our wonderful vet took
her home with her, bless her heart and soul.  So, please hold our
red-headed little Lucy in your prayers and good thoughts.  And please
send a prayer for my nephew ferret Madison, also at my incredible vets,
who had a pancreatic insulinoma removed and a partial pancreatectomy.

I would be interested in hearing from folks who may have seen such a
large liver tumor.  It looked somewhat brainlike and was simply massive.

Thank you.  Lynn and the Sweet Gang of Two, Lucy and Minnie