From:
Joli Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:52:34 -0400
Hi all,
I'm new to the FML, having subscribed just about a month ago.  Myself, my
husband, and our 10 yr old daughter are owned by six
snuggle-bunny-weasle-monkey-polecats.

Since joining the FML, it's become an integral part of my daily routine.
I wake up each morning eager to get to my email and read the list.  I
have to force myself to wait until my husband is out the door to work
lol.  Once he's gone, I wake up the ferrets and let them out for the day.
(They're only caged when everyone is either asleep or away from home;
mostly they have the run of the house.)  Once the ferrets are all up and
have had their morning cuddle (I get the feeling that I enjoy "morning
cuddle" a LOT more than they do!  lol), I sit down with a cup of coffee
and read every word of the FML.  Sometimes twice.  I click on all the
links and look at everything I find there.  I laugh out loud at the funny
posts and sometimes cry at the sad ones.

Reading the FML is how I choose to spend my "personal" time: the time
that's just for ME to do whatever I want to do.  I can't imagine a better
way to spend it :)

Sincerely,
Joli Nolin (devoted servant of Perfect Polecats: Reggie, Archie, Gloria,
Stanley, Perkins, and Jack)