From:
steve baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 08:30:21 -0400
Vicky, Thanks for visiting Superpets.  Its so funny that they moved the
ferrets so quickly, I wonder if it was because I made a negative comment
about it.  I am so happy to hear, because this was a very small fishtank!
Its so easy to forget about them, too, if they are high up on the wall
with all the fish.  Aren't those ferrets big!? :)

You are right, they were extremely nice and sociable ferrets, not nippy
at all.  Now that I know there are ferrets in this store (and can see
them!), I will be stopping in often.  I like to stop in petstores to play
with their ferrets.  Thanks again, you are always so prompt and helpful
with my comments about Lancaster things!

Jen in PA