From:
Angie Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:38:39 -0400
While I was at The Ferret Store website last night, I copied this free
offer for those of you who may not have known about it.

Thanks & God bless,
Angie        [log in to unmask]
western New York, zone 5
National Wildlife Federation
Backyard Wildlife Habitat #30089

We're so confident that your ferret will love Superior Choice, we want to
send you a free 4oz sample!

Just clip the UPC code or label off the bag of food you currently feed
and sent it to us along with your name and address.  In return, we'll
send you a FREE 4oz sample!  Mail your request to:

Superior Choice Challenge
P O Box 2346
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703-2346
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing.