Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:01:35 +0200
Hey,

First we had hooker.  she looks like the perfect ferret, and did no
problems.  angel.  she use to eat out of small flat tray we hang in her
cage.

Then came Crook.  Oh - Crook is such a naughty-naughty boy.  Now we
understand all the stories we've heard about ferrets... the things he is
able to do... Anyway, the minute Crook understood where the food comes
from, we had to stop using the flat tray - he was just standing, and
digging everything out.  and then ate from the floor.

Next!  we bought a feeder.  didn't work.  he learn how to dig, and then
how to get more food and dig it out too.  the feeder went to the cat.

Next!  we took a container of ice-cream, and attached it to the cage's
floor with velcro, and were sure we won.  Naaaaaaaaa.  Crook is smarter.
after 10 seconds he understood the way it work, and pull it out.  all the
food is on the floor, again.

Next!  this was my idea.  we fixed firmly the container to their cage
with screws and butterfly screw-nuts.  Crook went to eat, examined the
new hanging dig a little bit and was a little disappointed to see that no
food is on the floor.  Ha-Ha Ha, no way the food will be split out...But
wait, what is he doing now ??  Is it possible that he lay under the
container, and jump, so the food soar out ????  NO WAY .

4:0 to Crook.

Maya (and Dror)