From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:00:12 -0400
Another fuzzy in need.  Here is the info I have - please contact Wendy if
you are interested in adopting Jasmine:

 ------------------------
I bought a 6 week old ferret, Jasmine, in the end of February this year.
A week later I had to go into the hospital and have brain surgery.  I
am still dealing with permanent brain damage and can't keep up with her.
Now she needs a loving home.  She lives with my elderly father and I
visit three times per week, but my father can not provide the neccessary
care for her.  She is used to running free most of the time and thinks
she's a cat or dog.  She coexists with a couple of cats and a dog very
well.  She is greyish with light brown markings.  She had had her first
vaccinations when I bought her, but she needs two more boosters.  If the
new owner prefers it, I will take her and pay for it if her vaccinations
need to be updated.  I just want to find a good home for her where she'll
get the love and attention that I give to her and that she needs!

Contact: Wendy at 803-327-6328 or [log in to unmask] I am in Rock Hill,
SC and Jasmine is in Chester, SC.

Listing also at http://www.trifl.org/needhomes.html

Best wishes to all,

-Pam S.