From:
Andrea Mercado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:42:19 -0400
bach artile:
i did find the bach article online, but to read the whole thing, you
hafta pay $2 for it:

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/bostonherald/abstract/141025731.html
?did=141025731&FMT=ABS&FMTS=FT&desc=Jonathan+Livingston+Weasel%3b
+New+Age+author+Richard+Bach+is+back+with+series+of+ferret+novels

1 more inch:
melissa, i know your pain.  we try to keep the kids using the box
properly with positive reinforcement.  if we see them use the box, they
get a treat and lots of praise.  thus, everyone is happy.

lucy is generally good, but she is very picky about box cleanliness.  if
it's not scooped 2x/day, she will find someplace else to do her business,
usually about an inch away or so.  gabriel has his moments of successful
box useage, then he has his pooping in the middle of the floor out of
spite moments.  the best is always when he's right next to a nice, clean
box, and he picks the spot right in front of it, then comes running
to me for a treat like, "look ma, i did it!" they are both big on the
"psych-out", when they hop into the box, assume the position for a *mere
moment*, then come running for compensation for their feint.

what is it with fuzzies and the 1 inch?  sheesh!

just keep digging:
what switch and sabrina said.

one more thing:
GFCA-do you still need towels and blankies?

andrea and the somerville duo of deception
lucy furr - "hmph! i guess i must seek out a finer establishment for my
             poop patronage!"
gabriel - "c'mon, ma, what's an inch?  really?  give a fuzzy a break..."