From:
Natalie Cornish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:31:52 -0400
Found this in the Lansing State Journal today.  Called the number and got
some more info:

FERRET- 4 month old, playful, female, w/cage & carrier, first year shots,
$300 or best. 694-9533

I spoke with Derek.  He sayed she's a sable, is in good health, very
playful.  He said he got her "with his first couple of paychecks.  I
wanted something I didn't have."  But he didn't realize how much work she
would be, and he doesn't have the time for her.  I left him my name and
number in case he couldn't find a home for her, but I thought I'd let all
of you know because we really can't afford to take another one.  I'd be
willing to help arrange a transport if needed.  I'm posting on the FML
with his permission.

Natalie and the furry snakes
~~~~~Douglas Adams:
"Do not meddle in the affairs Dragons, for thou art CRUNCHY and taste
 good with KETCHUP!"