From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 22:14:30 -0600
Keep that dream alive.  All dreams can come to life in one way or
another.  We at Especially Ferrets are just beginning to see a similar
dream come to life.  Remember our trouble with Aurora.  Well we now have
40 acres on which we have the only 4 trees in miles around us, 1 pig,
20 chickens, 5 dogs (4 of which were rescued within a week after we got
here), and most important almost 40 ferrets (of which 20 to 25 are not
adoptable, because of age or medical problems).

Ferretland has not been rebuilt yet, but plans are in the works.  People
from all over are still calling us to either bring their ferrets to find
buddies or to be surrendered.

By the way, we still have almost 3000 lbs of the Mazuri Ferret Food.  If
anybody is still interested in some please call us at 719-683-9523

Randy and Gloria Horton
Especially Ferrets, Inc
help support our shelter through iGive.com
use this link to join:
http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberid=47417&causeid=4286