From:
Jason Kryska and Cheryl Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 16:54:39 -0700
Hi to all you wonderful ferretty folk, I have a question that I hope some
of my more local folk might be able to answer for me.

I and a couple friends are looking for Totally Ferret, ferret food.
We've all heard how great this food is, but have been unable to find this
brand of food in the lower mainland of British Columbia, Canada.  I do
understand that is it sold out east, but in the west it seems to be non
exsistent :(

If anyone knows where I might be able to purchase Totally Ferret, ferret
food in, or around, the Vancouver area, could you please email me and let
me know :) I could have it shipped up by my local pet store, but if there
is a source already, I and my friends would just as happily go there.

Thanks alot,
Cheryl and the 7 Crazy-Crazies.