From:
Elwin Bullard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 15:01:27 -0500
Last night the NGC had a great segment on then BFF breeding program.
There are currently 300 BFF's that have been released to the wild.  The
Arizona Zoo and the Smithsonian Zoo were featured.  Shots of Kits just
being born, nursing, some release footage.  Very good segment on the BBF.
Here is the link to the article on their page :
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/07/0710_020710_TVferret.html

On the lupron subject: I was going to order the four month shot for Saffy
until I found out the price.  Its $125.00 + shipping.  For that price I
can buy the monthly shot for 8 months($12.00 at my vets office).  I see
no benefit to the four month shot since he also gives her an exam to see
how well she is doing.

I hate to say it but it sounds like a Drug Co. scam to me.

Elwin and Saffy