From:
Kate Underwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 14:15:38 -0400
Hey everyone, I wanted to thank you all for letting me be a part of this
list.  You all have been an endless source of information.  I wouldn't
know half of what I know without you!

I have a question about one of my little fuzzies, Bailey.  He's always
been a big eater.  But in the past month, he's just puffed up.  He is
about 9 months.  All he does is eat and sleep.  He can't play for more
than 30 minutes without going back into the ferret room and eating more.

I have been trying to figure out how to control his weight.  The problem
is that my second fuzzy, Alfredo, is pretty thin.

How do I balance this problem?  They are both currently on Marshall
Premium.  I don't want to cut down anything because of Alfredo.  He eats
minimal amounts as it is.

Thanks for your time in advanced,
Kate, Bailey, Alfredo, and the rest of the gang.