From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 23:16:47 -0400
I just wanted to let you all know that today I received the Afghan I won
from Kat.  It was the last one she had on eBay, the PURPLE one!  *S* I
have got to tell you it is just a wonderful Afghan.  It is very well
made, & nice & thick.  Almost, (but not quite) wish I was back in WI with
the cold winters, because I know I would be nice & snug wrapped up in it.
It is very well made, she sure didn't skimp on the yarn.  The picture on
eBay did not do it justice at all, it is so much more beautiful!

If you don't have one of Kat's Afghans or have never seen one, click on
this URL to look at the one she has up for auction now & this is a chance
to get one of your very own.  Her Afghans are worth every penny you spend
on them.

Christmas is just around the corner you know, (well isn't everyone having
Christmas in July sales now?) & this would make a wonderful gift.  Or how
about a birthday or anniversary gift?  Maybe just a "I love you" gift?
Or a "I'm SO worth it" gift!

You get something that you will treasure, (make a wonderful heirloom) &
she gets money for her kids.  See what a great deal that is?  Check it
out & while you are there bid on it!

"Green and White Sunburst" Afghan
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2040158342

And oh yeah, she makes these great ferret Afghans as well.  Don't you
have at least one fur kid that would simply LOVE to cuddle up in one of
these?  Well what are you waiting for?

ferret Afghans!  http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret

Lynn & Clan War Weasels