Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:23:55 -0400
i moved into my own place about 2 weeks ago and i brought my ferret with
me.  The couch and loveseat i purchased is high enough that she can get
underneath of them and did underneath the couch as well as my carpet.
The carpet and furniture are both in excellent condition and i want both
to stay that way.  and suggestions on how to stop the insanity??  (send
to [log in to unmask])

my second problem is that my ferret lilly likes to dig at doors if she
has been in the room but the door is currently closed... is there a
solution to stop her digging???  i made her a rice box but she seems to
uninterested and she would rather drive me crazy... again, and
suggestions can be sent to [log in to unmask]

thanx ferret people!
-brandie