From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 21:37:24 -0700
Hello!
We have a darling member on our Group,Missy who decided to start a
website for Spirit... his pictures are posted and as soon as he returns
home tomorrow,we will start putting together "his story"

He is going to the Vet again tomorrow as he is crashing a bit today;((
Mommy Lori is leaving Wyoming at 5am tomorrow (Thursday) and picking up
Neen.

They are driving straight through, about 10 hrs...then must turn around
and travel 10 hrs back...

Please send EVERYONE your very Special energy???  It worked wonders last
time;))

There are TONS of things in the works for Jen,herself (big time!
Grrrrr!!!!)...just KNOW that..
This is FAR from over~~!!
We will keep you posted when we can~
Much Love!
Tara;)

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets

[P.S] Like i'm not brain dead or anything!!  Jeeze!!!!  Spirits' website
is: http://www.psychonook.com/Spirit/Spirit.html
Sorry;(( Love & Happiness!  Tara;))