From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:10:56 -0400
I'd like to add my voice to the chorus of those praising Troy Lynn Eckart
and Tara Radford (and others behind the scenes) for their determination
and dedication is wresting Spirit from the hands of Morrison.  I'm
eagerly awaiting the full story!

And kudos to Alicia Drakiotes for her determination and dedication in
saving the NH Petco kits from a very unhappy future!  I just spoke to
John Cheney the district manager for Petco, who was calling form the
store in question.  He said the kits were being treated with Albon,
seemed to be doing well, and after 10 days would be available for sale.
He claims that despite what Mike M (the regional companion animal
manager) told Alicia, they never left the store.  Anyway, Cheney is now
aware of the new 8 week age for kit sales IN NH, and knows that we are
watching closely!

We CAN make a difference!

Linda Iroff
Meet some of the people who make a difference at the Forum at the Falls,
Sept 21, 2002, Niagara Falls, NY. See http://ferretcongress.org/ for more
info.