From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:02:39 -0400
Bonnie---Minxie luv, why ya crying?
Minxie---Momma jus told me 'bout dis babies.  Dey was rejects now dey are
         gonna die!
Bonnie--What do you mean rejects, hon?
Minxie--Dey was sick, so now da petstore don't want dem, so dey gonna die.
Bonnie--Dats really sad.  So, jus cause dey were sick, nobody gonna get a
        chance to love dem?
Minxie--Dey weren't really sick, just too young.
Bonnie--You know Minxie luv, we are all rejects, but  we are loved.
Minxie (poofing)--I am not a reject!  I am punk Minxie and I loved!
Bonnie--No, we were all rejects.  Even you.  Mommie found us and brough
        us home.  Now we loved
Minxie--Clyde's sick.  He dissappeared.  Is he...he...dead?
Bonnie--He better not be!  I get mommie.....and I...I will bite her.
Minxie--You better get Bear to do it.  He was a biter, but he might kiss
        her instead.  He is too lovey with da momma.
Bonnie--I don't like being rejects.
Minxie--(Crying)  I so sad.  Nobody wanted us until momma cam, now Clyde
        is sick and dey kill sick rejects.

Momma appears with a carrier

Bonnie--Momma, whats dat?  I bite you.  I mad.  Clyde was sick, so now
        hes dead!  Dey kill sick rejects and we are all rejects.

Momma opens carrier.  A furry head sticks out.

Clyde--Hey der ladies and my sis!  Wanna see my manly scar?  Its sooooo
       sexy!
Minxie and Bonnie--Clyde!  You be alive?  How?
Clyde--Silly girls.  Momma take me to da vet 10 days ago and i had a
       surgery.  Easy on da kisses Minxie!  I had an adrenal problem, but
       I be fine now.

Momma--Girls, in this house, we only accet special ferets and animals.
None of you are rejects, you are special babies who needed our home.
Thats why nobody wanted you, 'cause they all knew you belonged to me.
Now, I am sad too, about the babies in NH.  I wanted to try to help them
out, now we can't.  So, instead, we are going to try to help out the
shelters instead.

My hat is off to all the shelters, rescueres, foster parents, hospices,
and everyone who has taken a reject in, and made them a special ferret.

Gail and her speacial 8
Bonnie, Clyde, Bad Beorn Bear, Minxie da Jinxie, Willow, Fox, Gloin, Gimli