From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:47:25 -0400
Hi.  I'm hoping to get some advice from people who brush their fuzzies
teeth.  I've been meaning to do this, but have been intimidated to try.
Their mouths are so small and I'm just not sure of a good method to
attempt.  Can anyone recommend what they use for a safe, effective paste,
a brush (I've heard gauze can be used) and pass along any helpful hints.

I would also like to really clean my area rugs.  I'm thinking of renting
or buying a steam/scrub carpet cleaner.  I want to be sure I use a ferret
safe solution in the cleaner, any suggestions on what to use or what to
avoid?  Also, has anyone had any particular luck with a steam/scrub
vacuum?  If so what type?

Thanks for any help!
Risa