From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 18:22:38 -0500
Hi Friends,
Tazzie isn't doing well today.  The vet told me she thought that the
end was getting close.  I thought I was prepared but boy was I fooling
myself!

His stomach, penis, and other major organs are hugely swollen and his
urine is dark yellow.  His neck just gets bigger and bigger.

He was uncomfortable today so I gave him some pain meds and he is
sleeping peacefully now.

Please send Tazzie your positive energy and prayers.  I am telling him
about the bridge and about how his brothers and sisters are waiting for
him.  I'm so afraid he's going to let the lympho choke him down because
he just doesn't want to go.

Tazzie's vet looked at his little toe nails and said, " I told you he
would hold on by his toe nails and they look to be getting stretched
pretty thin."

He is such a good baby but aren't they all!

Missing 7 pieces of my heart
Hanging on tightly to my 16
Lois