From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:36:12 EDT
Hi Everyone,

I don't know if everyone is aware.  But our beloved Alicia Drakiotes at
Ferret Wise Shelter has has a rough couple of weeks.  First she had a
fire in her home and shelter.  And now on top of everything else the
shelter van has gone belly up.  Things can't get much worse for her.  She
needs some help.  Alicia rarely asks if ever for help.  Yet she always
there to help others.  Now its our turn to give her a hand.  I talked to
Judy Cooke and she is willing to do a "Summer Card Exchange," with all
proceeds going to Ferret Wise Shelter.

http://www.ferretwise.org/
Ferret Wise Rescue and Rehabilitation Center

All Judy asks is that you email her at [log in to unmask], and give your
name and address.  If you have never participated in a card exchange
before, now is your chance.  Besides doing lots of good.  They are TONS
of fun.

Please everyone, lets help Alicia, and in doing so help the ferrets.

Hugs,
Robin and Doodlebug