From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 04:08:11 -0400
I'm new to FML so I hope I'm sending this to the right place to add it to
the list... I just wanted to pass on to whoever was wondering about the
Biodor stuff by Marshalls that it appears to work.  I'm not entirely sure
that it's the only explanation for the lack of odor.  (When I adopted my
newest carpet monkey her cage needed a good cleaning as did she, and with
a good spray "bath" and cage cleaning most of the odor was taken care of)
I've been using the biodor regularly in her water any smell that was there
in the beginning is essentially nonexistant.  I'd recommend it.

Melissa M and Kiki