From:
Chris Kibler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 18:50:24 -0700
I'm finding that due to other activities, I'm having a hard time keeping
up with the lost and found reports for Ferrets Anonymous.  I'm looking for
someone who would be interested in helping out by setting up a database
to track reports, return emails or phone calls from owners about lost and
found ferrets, and contact other chapter leaders to update them with the
information.

It is helpful if you have time during the day to monitor phone calls or
voice message and email as to respond quickly to worried ferret owners,
and to coordinate getting found ferrets to a safe location if necessary.

Any help would be appreciated in getting this process organized to help
ensure quick help for lost and found ferrets!

Thanks!!

Chris Kibler
Ferrets Anonymous Lost/Found Coordinator
619-440-8823