From:
Jean McKim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:34:24 EDT
Well, once again I write to tell of a beloved ferret who has crossed the
Rainbow Bridge.  This is the 5th since October.  Zorro was found running
in a road by a client of my vet's in 1998.  We took him home to be a
companion to our beloved Sugar.  He had adrenal disease and insulinoma.
We have been spoon feeding him for the last three weeks or so, but he
started seizing and I decided it was time.  He was a gentle and snuggly
soul unitl the adrenal hit and the Lupron brought that sweet personality
back.  He was a favorite of my kids and a favorite ferret ambassodor at
school.  Full of energy in his prime and always ready to play.

Sandee, please help him find his friends and bunkmates, especially Sugar,
but also Duncan, Kari, Misty and Curly.  Mister is left behind alone.  He
leaves behind 5 human kid friends, one of whom held him while he passed
and helped to feed him these last few weeks and a 2 year old who was
incredibly gentle with him.  We will miss him horribly.

Jean