Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 23:26:28 -0700
Fund Raising Microchip clinic:

When:         Saturday, July 13th noon - 4 pm
Cost:         $18.50
Veterinarian: Dr. Barbara Deeb
Who:          Ferrets, Rabbits, Cats & Small dogs are all welcome
Where:        Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House - North Seattle

Registration is in the national Avid database and is a way to reunite
stray ferrets with their people.

We currently microchip all of our foster ferrets as they arrive.  This
means that all ferrets adopted from our shelter are now micro chipped so
that if they are ever lost they have a much greater chance of being
reunited with their people.

Join us this coming weekend and have all of your ferrets micro chipped
for the lowest price in the Seattle area!  You might also want to check
out our 30+ ferrets currently available for adoption. :-)

Sandi

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
a non-profit animal shelter
14325 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 7 days/week or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org