From:
Christopher Reinert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 21:45:57 -0400
Hey Folks, First time post so bare with me

I noticed on someone says, that their ferret has a load of stuff stashed
away, well i moved my dresser bottom draw, and guess what I found?

RJ-45 Jack pieces --- a bag of 50 of them, a CO2 cartiages "from a paint
ball gun" not 1 not 2 but 9 of them, 8 dozen socks, either my own or my
families, a dollar bill, a camera, my stero REMOTE, missing set of keys
from the past mouth, panty hose, WHEW the list keeps going --- oh wait
what is this My FREAKING VIDEO CARD!!!!!  well it was not attached to my
computer, I had it up on my desk - and i guess i knocked it over when - i
was rushing to work this past morning......

I love this guy---

But do you guy's have problem with your ferret beating up your dog?  My
ferret would run up to the dog -- pin him in the cornor and just keep
jumping and biting him?  First it was funny this Siberian Husky vs BooITH
the ferret.  But now the dog is fead up of being in a cornor early morning
when all it wants to do is sleep.  Any suggestions?  on how to stop this
or get them to play with each other?  and stop Boo from pooping in the
cornor?

Master Boo's Slave
aka
Chris