Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:22:21 -0400
From:
Dear FML'ers:
On 9/7/02, I had a post on the FML about the ADV Giving Tree and asking
those who have ADV baby's if they would like to put their ferrets up on
the tree to send me an e-mail @ [log in to unmask] with your ferret's
Name, picture'(s), your babies story, and an address where the Secret
Santa can mail the present to!!

I will (per your request) keep your name anonymous, and have the Secret
Santa contact me and I will keep track of what goes where.  But for this
to work, I need ADV baby's to put up on the tree;-)

I have been getting many responses from very giving FML'ers and other's
wanting to be a Secret Santa but no baby's on the tree (only 3).  Our
precious May was up on the tree, But I had to take her off because she
lost her battle with ADV and passed on to the Bridge 9-18-02

So please send in your pictures and ferret's name so friends will have
the opportunity to chose a baby to give that special Christmas to.

Remember -- there is no limit on the number of baby's you can put on the
tree.

Also remember (in a sad note) -- this may be their last at no fault of
their own.

' In Memory Of May'
Respectfully Yours:
Kris Mewton