Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 16:47:17 -0700
From:
Hi all

Things have been fairly slow for a while.  This is a good thing.

A little guy named Gizmo came in.  I gave him da tour of da place and
showed him all da sights and attractions.  He needed to met other little
ones and gain a lot of friends so I decided to escort him to da
Ferretvite Festival when it opened.  He waz a little shy about it at
first but he soon opened up when I got him out on da dance floor.  He waz
soon dancing with everyone and seemed to be having a lot of fun at it
too.  He lapped up a bunch of ferretvite and then danced some more.  He
danced da night away and when they closed da place and throwed him out he
went over with all da others to Hammock Haven and waz soon curled up with
a bunch of other little ones taking a long nap.  He said not to worry as
he waz making a lot of friends.  He said to send bunches and bunches of
luv to hiz mommy along with kisses and hugs.

A little guy named Gherkin came in later.  He waz met by Smidgeon and
Nougat.  They were happy to see him and everyone greeted each other
warmly.  Then they all sat around and talked about home and caught up on
all da gossip from there.  Then they headed out to explore and see all da
sights and attractions with a small stopover at da Fruit Bar for a rasin
or two.  I later saw them over at Dirt Mountain where they were digging
for all they were worth to enlarge their den for one more.  One of them
must have been an engineer ferret for they seemed to have everything
planned out and soon had it done with very little lost time.  They had to
head out for da Sock Steal Game to furnish it right but had dat done very
quickly.  He said to send luv and kisses and hugs to mommy.

I am off to da races  Gotta go.

Bye BYE
Sandee