Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 06:13:37 -0500
From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,
Someone yesterday about using Linoleum for flooring in ferret cages,
Linoleum works great and is easy to wipe and keep clean, BUT you need to
unroll the roll of Linoleum and let it air out 1st, I just recently redid
my cage and put new Linoleum on all four shelves but forgot about airing
it out 1st, I put in in the cage and it gave off a strong odor, I had to
take it back out and now I have 4 pieces of it hanging on the clothes
line, I will put it back in the cage in about three days.

Ada