Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 06:28:58 -0700
From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
formerly..."Mystyx Rescue merges with HOFA Rescue, The Six-Pack minus
one, and other updates"

>The next morning we lost Vinnie.  Vinnie's tumor was so big, you could
>feel it through his tummy.  It was large enough that Dr. Beer believed it
>had to be fused with his liver or some other vital organ making it
>impossible to remove.  He would have had to be sent to the Bridge anyway.
>He was the next to go for surgery but couldn't hang on.  Unlike Bud,
>Vinnie was owner surrendered.  We are looking into the process of having
>his former owners charged with neglect.  I am sickened and shamed by my
>fellow "humans" and furious that they left these poor animals to die in
>someone else's care,...
>
>kim w...

i DO understand your anger and frustration and hurt about this...it does
the same to me... and i do not know if you are serious or just getting
the anger out...but i tend to really disagree with this course of
action...

my reason being... you are cutting off the ferret's nose to spite his
former owner's face...

what i mean by that is... if 'surrenderers' are afraid/concerned of legal
action against them if the ferret is sick or sickens and dies in the
shelter's care after they surrender it...they are just going to dump
them...rather than turn them in to a shelter...where they could possibly
get the care that MIGHT save their precious little life...

again...i DO understand your anger and deep hurt about this...i DO agree
it is totally unfair to the poor baby AND to the shelter mommies and
daddies who have to deal with it on a daily basis...i hurt daily for the
pain you ALL go thru...

but the alternative would be ...well...unthinkable...

these people who do this to their ferret...to anyone...animal or
human...will get theirs...they will have to pay at some point...but,
please...i fear this way would ultimately hurt the ferrets far more...

JMO..

please...i welcome any and all comments about this...whether you agree
with me or not...

kim w...i am not trying to be combative...please don't take it that
way...i just see past the hurt and anger right now...

love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [17]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Think about it!