Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:34:29 EDT
From:
Jean McKim <[log in to unmask]>
Incredibly, when we were in to help Zorro cross the bridge, I asked
offhand how much we had spent over the years.  They actually had that
information.  In only the last 7 years we have spent $15,000!!!  That
is not a typo.  Not all on ferrets of course, but a goodly amount of
that was.

Mister seems so lonely in a huge cage alone.  I guess I will have to hook
up with a shelter soon to find a companion for him, although I am so
shell-shocked by the last year that I am not sure I can take it anymore.
Still, life goes on.

Jean