Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 00:40:43 -0700
From:
Jason Kryska and Cheryl Price <[log in to unmask]>
Jack - Jack would definitely be a councilor or teacher.  He is so mellow
and so easy going with the younger ferrets, he teaches them what they
need to know, and yet has no qualms with them tackling and jumping all
over him.  Either that, or he would be a ninja.  Jack is amazing the way
he will patiently wait, laying still and silent, slowly sneaking up on
the cats from behind, and then jumping them.

Otto - Sergeant Major.  He keeps the whole crew in line.  He has been
known to literally jump on one of our big fat cats and ride along on
their backs as he scruffs them and they race down the hallway trying to
get away.

Belle - We had to think long and hard on this one..  Belle is such a sweet
and loving girl.  She always has kisses, always has time to play and wash
the others, she is so easy going and funny, full of energy and happy to
be around ferrets and people alike.  So.  Without further a due, she is
definitely, Sister Mary-Belly-Belle.  She is good natured and helps the
new kids get settled, she tidies up bags and balls, anything left laying
around, she gathers up and puts away in the hidey hole, and most
beautifully, she stands to get her treats.  Standing on her back feet
she puts her little white front feet together as if praying, and of
course her prayers are always answered with a treat ;)

Max - Maximus Ferretus, our little waddle butt.  His job would have to
a ditch digger; this boy has excavated a good deal of our carpets.  (I
dread to see the landlady's face when she sees it!)

Bosley - My husband says, convicted criminal.  His sentence is assault
and battery, which he does every time he walks by, jumping up and nipping
at your calf or ankle.

Magic - A train engineer.  It took me a bit to think on this one, but
when it came to me, I knew exactly what was right for Magic.  Never have
I heard a ferret run around sounding so much like a little train.  He
really is the little engine that could!  He races all over the house, and
you can hear him coming by his 'heh-heh-heh-heh-heh" everywhere he runs.

Lizzy - Party Girl!  I'm starting to call her Giggle Girl because I've
never heard a ferret dook so much!  She loves to play; she would be up
most the day if she had her way, and her little body didn't need to take a
rest.  She races around the apartment..  runs beneath the cats and hides
under their bellies, she pounces everyone and anything, she is just
crazy!!  So ..  Party Girl it is!

Hugs and Dooks from Cheryl and the Crazy-Crazies