From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 08:24:41 EST
Please, I'd like to know also.  Please.  There are so many lightbulbs
out there.  Ones that are the regular household ones that give off a
yellowish hue.  Then there are the "true" like bulbs (Reveal by GE) that
seem to have a more clear light... the bulbs are tinted blue.  Okay, then
there are "sunlight" bulbs that are supposed to give off some of the sun
rays, and give off light that is similar to outside light (these are not
the special, expensive medical sunlight bulbs that people use for
depression).  Then you got all the colors.  And then you have red and
black.  Gosh its all so confusing.

I have regular bulbs downstairs.... two 60 watts in a bedroom size room.
I leave them on all day and turn them off when the sun goes down.  If
someone says I"m to leave it dark down there, I can't abide by that.  I'm
too... hung up on not doing that.  They have boxes, sacks, tents, and a
1 1/2'x2' place they can get into that has total darkness (but they never
use it!).  So my question is, what types of bulbs, and what wattage would
be good for them down there.

I love this discussion!

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to: