Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 02:42:09 -0700
Hey Kat,

This is my experience with fatty lumps under the arms.  Of course it's
impossible to tell for sure unless your vet checks them out.  End
disclaimer.  However it has been my experience that those squishy little
pockets underneath the arms are just fatty deposits, especially in our
more portly little buddys.  Fatty tumors that are harmless.

I'd also like to add that the Montgomery County area of our state sure
needs all the positive energies that everyone could send our way until
this sniper is caught and justice is done.

Kim at Somethin Up My Sleeve.....ferrets that is