From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 06:58:19 -0700
folks...

for my 2 cents...
Kim has shown me only love for ferrets...ALL ferrets...she alone out of
ALL of you spoke up to take in AND TREAT [not knowing before hand that
they needed treatment] my friends' ferrets when he had to give them
up...she is the ONLY response we got...

no offense meant here to anyone else...it was evidently not a time when
anyone else could help...but kim DID!...and saved Lola's life..you just
got a report on her the other day...

i do not know what this other person's problem is with kim...but i see it
as highly UN-likely that kim would neglect ANY ferrets...let alone ones
left in her care for babysitting...

again...i do not know what this lady's problem is...but it is suspect in
my eyes if she is saying kim did not take good care of her ferrets...

as we all know...ferrets stress when they are away from home...or their
ppl are away from them...this is a possible scenario...but, in that...kim
could not be to blame...if anyone would be..it would be their owner...

Kim...hang in there...i love you...and i know your love for ferrets...and
your dedication....and i hope the ppl who count will not be fooled by this
'person'.

my 2 cents...
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...

It is that time of year again...
The A.D.V. Christmas Giving Tree...  http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
The Christmas Giving Tree...