Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 20:23:51 EDT
hi!  For those who don't know it yet, I was in a car accident a couple
months ago, and was badly injured in my lower lumbar region.  I am in
physical therapy for the next four weeks and am not allowed to work
(I work for a caterer) and cannot push, pull, lift, carry, or squat
repeatedly.  I am unable to lift more than 25 lbs. or have any other
strenuous physical activity until it is over.  Yes, I have a good lawyer,
but, I am still in need of being able to financially support us all until
the suit is settled.  I have rent to pay and electric, so to raise the
funds we need I have a bunch of cages for sale, and some other ferrety
items like hammocks and sleepsacks, memorial boxes, paintings, holiday
ornaments, magnets, etc....The bills will not wait a few months until my
settlement.  Please note this is not a rescue fundraiser (though yes it
will keep a roof over their heads too as one friend kindly pointed out
for me) and I am NOT asking for donations.  That goes against my ethics!
I am asking that those in the market for a cage or other things please
consider what we have available for sale.  My entire savings of over $600
went into fixing a leaky Mainseal and oil pan gasket in my car or I would
not be doing this!  Thankfully i have artistic abilities and can sew, and
I am looking for a job that fits my doctor's prescription of "Sedentary
work only" until I am recovered.  go to the following page to see what's
available:

www.mystyxcritters.com/4sale.htm
Thanks so much for your time :o)

Kim Wolf