From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 10:28:24 -0500
Hi friends,

I just wanted to share something that I've noticed Tazziebutt doing
lately.

I told you all how the new little girl Skittles bit Tazzie on his butt
when he was blocking her way in 'HIS" tunnel.  He knows it's his tunnel
because daddy made it special to fit his wheels lol.

Anyway, Tazzie has started sleeping on his wheels alot and I thought it
was because he was wearing out before he got off.  That's not the reason!
He conveniently falls asleep within a couple feet of where the interloper
who bit his butt sleeps.  I think he's sleeping with one eye open since
he always wakes up when she comes out.  Since she's still a baby she
thinks it's all fun and games but I assure you it's not.

He really took exception to getting bit on the butt lol.

He still cracks me up!

BTW - his feces smells like coffee grounds now.  Any ideas?

Lois
Missing 7 Pieces of my heart
holding on tightly to the remaining 17