From:
Vivian Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:39:23 EDT
my sugar had a baby mouse that she would sneak food to!  she thought that
mouse was her baby!  we tried to keep her baby but it got out of the tank
and found my mouse trap!  she still looks for that mouse today!  if fuzzy
butts are good for mousers then someone forgot to tell her!  we now have
a hampster that she thinks is a her baby !  f your fuzzy is a good
mousers then more power to your fuzzies!  i wish i would of had film
for my camera when she was caught feeding that mouse!