From:
Lisa Whittleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 21:53:23 -0700
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried the Cat Napper.  It is basically
a fuzzy hammock for cats that attaches to a window base.  Make sense?  If
you know what I am talking about and your fuzzies have one, I wanted some
positive and negative feedback before I buy one.  Both my fuzzies like to
stare out the window and although only one would make it high enough to
get into a hammock at this point, I'm sure I could fashion a way for the
other to benefit as well... Anyway, please email me about the Cat Napper.
THANX!

Lisa and two window watchers, Bentley and Cinnamon.