Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:41:25 -0700
My husband and I are moving to the Seattle area.  We have a lease on an
apartment and my husband tells me that it has base board heating.  I have
not seen this yet, and am not familiar with this.  He has said though,
that it will be a problem when the ferrets are out to play.  There is one
unit that has holes at the end that the ferrets could get into.  Does
anyone have suggestions on how to ferret proof these types of heating
units?  Thankfully I have a few months to work on it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

BK