From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 12:11:09 +1000
When the laundry door is open, there is a space between the door and the
wall, and Oscar likes to run and hide in this space, then rush out again.

Now, I usally push a chock under this door to keep it fully open against
the wall, which prevents Oscar using this space.  Yesterday I caught my
housemate, Danielle, chocking the door about three inches away from the
wall so Oscar could use this space.

She couldn't deny pandering to the ferrets.

I'm terribly unhappy.  Danielle is moving out today because she has a new
flat close to her new workplace.

Regards
Sandra, Clover, Princess, Oscar and Gemma-the-cat