From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:14:27 -0700
The Forum at the Falls is now behind us and I just wanted to say thank
you to a few special people.

Our speakers, Alicia Drakiotes on Enacting Ferret Friendly Laws and
Brenda Johnson on Alternatives to Sheltering.  What great presentations
these ladies gave!  Thank you!

Also a special thank you to our Gold Sponsors: Purina/Mazuri and The
Ferret Store and our Bronze Sponsor Parrots of the World.  Without these
fine companies behind us, we wouldn't get very far!

To our Table Topic Hostesses:

Cathy Sitek on Ferret Dental Care-what an awesome presentation!  Thank
you!

Judith White on Healing with Reiki-Judith gave everyone at the table a
personal Reiki session and we were awed by this woman's touch!

Danee DeVore on ADV-a difficult topic handled with grace and sensitivity.

And Julie Fossa giving tips on Post-Surgical care.

These four women did a wonderful job and I'd like to thank them all!

Also, Lynda Galloway and Francine Prager-not only helped with
registrations and other tasks, they also played tour guides!  Thank you
Ladies!  You did great!!

And last, I'd like to say a word about the IFC committee itself.  No one
person was responsible for this (-and hopefully many more) event.  This
kind of event is something than cannot be done alone.  It takes teamwork
and each of us trusting the next person to do their job.  So I just want
to take a minute to thank Julie Fossa for her work on the raffle,
sponsors and vendor tables.  She quickly and quietly does her job and
helps to make us look good!  And to Linda Iroff...the glue that holds
us together!  Her organizational skills not only make the registration
process go smoothly, but she helps to keep me grounded!  Also to Betty
Janner.....another big hit with the Tee shirt design!  Thank you Betty,
you are awesome!  Oh....I will take a little credit for the meeting space
and the food....the cheesecake was incredible!!!

On a person note, I'd like to say that for me, the highlights of the
event were getting to see Laurel Dittman's awesome ferret Tattoo!!  WOW!
It is incredible!  And.....watching our Veternarian attending from Maine
win the Ferret Nightlight donated by Ferrets Anonymous-what a Vet!!  What
a Light!!  And last....being able to add a few new colored pages to my
coloring books!  LOL!  Thanks guys!

Anyway....a very big thank you to everyone who had a hand in making this
event a success!!  And especially to the attendees....without your
support, none of this would have been possible!

Judy Cooke

P.S. For those of you who were interested in the Nighlight, please check
out the Ferrets Anonympus wesite for details on how to own one!  Please
tell them the IFC sent you!
www.Ferretsanonymous.com